Friday 23 January 2015

Pros and Cons

When you are a university student, life can become extremely hectic for you. Everyone wants you to do one thing when you are trying to do another thing and it just gets all out of hand. When trying to revise I like to go over and over my notes, however sometimes I like to mind map things, which is why I am glad that I was introduced to bubbl.us It is an easy to use, mind map creator.

The very first thing to do is to create an account and the good thing is you can do it for free. After doing so, you are then free to create a mind map of whatever you and you can personalise it with any colour you want.

However, there is a downside to this. After creating a free account you can only do THREE mind maps at a time unless you wish to pay for to do more. So if you do THREE and wish to do another, you must be prepared to either pay or delete one of your mind maps. So if you wish to do as I do and go over your notes and mind map then bubbl.us is perfect for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment