Saturday 24 January 2015

Phones or tablets?

Phones or tablets which do you prefer? I love taking my phone everywhere with me and having the internet but I also admit that my phone screen is just too small for everything that I want to do.
I've got both a phone and a tablet so I've got the best of both worlds but I'm wondering if it is the same for other people. If they prefer a tablet or a phone, or if like me they have the best of both worlds.

Phone
or Tablet?

What you have to remember with a phone you can answer your text messages or call someone and then just slip it back into your pocket. However on a tablet, you have a bigger screen for playing games, reading books or watching something you've downloaded but when you're finished you are unable to slip it back into your pocket like a phone you've got to put it back in its case or in a bag and it seems much more convenient to just do everything on your phone.

I have the best of both worlds but I mainly use for phone for everything apart from games or watching something. I prefer using my phone but that's just because it goes everywhere with me and I can be in contacted whenever I'm needed or wanted. It all depends on your personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment