Thursday 16 October 2014

University Life

 

University Life

All my life I knew that I wanted to go to University, however I never knew what University I would end up going to. I knew that I wanted to stay in Swansea, so I made the logical choice of applying to Swansea University and Swansea Met, I also made the daring choice of applying to University of Wales Trinity Saint David Carmarthen as a last resort.
      When I applied to Swansea Uni, I applied to do Classics and Latin alongside Classics and Greek. I applied to Swansea Met to do Education Studies alsongisde UWTSD Carmarthen, however the course I applied to in Carmarthen fell through but they offered me the course Early Childhood instead.
      After recieveing acceptions from all of my choices I had to pick my firm choice and my insurance choice. For my firm choice I picked Swansea Uni Classics and Latin and for my insurance choice Swansea Met Edication Studies.
       After finding out my A Level results and not getting the grades needed for Swansea Uni, I came here to Swansea Met instead and I hope that Uni life will live up to the hype.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment